- Ironable interfacing tape for reinforcing the skirt or trouser waistband
- Three perforated cutting lines make it easier to pleat and stitch
- Available in white or anthracite
- For waistband widths of 25 mm, 30 mm, and 40 mm
- Washable up to 40 degrees
This ironable waist shaper interfacing can be used to perfectly make an even skirt or trousers seam. The interfacing reinforces and stabilises the fabric during ironing. Its three perforated cutting lines specify the pleating and the seam allowance. This makes it easier to pleat and stitch the waistband. For waistband widths of 25 mm and 30 mm, the Prym assortment offers waist shaper interfacings in white and anthracite in lengths of 4 m or 30 m. A white 4 m-long tape is available for making a wide 40 mm waistband. This easy-care waist shaper interfacings, made of 60% polyester and 40% cellulose, are washable up to 95 degrees.
Waist shaper interfacing