- Embroidery needles with finely honed tips
- For fine embroidery work such as silk embroidery, broderie anglaise embroidery
- Needles made of hardened steel
- With burr-free punched eye
- Sizes: No. 16-24 and as an assortment no. 18-22
Chenille embroidery needles with a sharp point are suitable primarily for silk embroidery and all fine embroidery. The needles are made of absolutely burr-free hardened steel and have a symmetrically punched eye. For easy threading of wool or thicker yarns embroidery needles need a correspondingly large eye. The finely honed tip and the smooth coated surface of the needles allow them to glide effortlessly through any material. A balanced ratio of length and strength gives the needles their good use flexibility. The Prym range includes embroidery needles in a card of 6 units in sizes no. 16 to 24 and as an assorted pack in sizes no. 18 to 22.
Chenille embroidery needles with sharp point