Article successfully added.
Weights for the fixing of patterns and fabrics
Pack with four units in light blue
Filled with small metal balls, Ø 30 mm
Recommended Retail Price
Prices incl. country specific VAT
The small practical Prym fixing weights are very useful aids and facilitate the work of cutting... more
The small practical Prym fixing weights are very useful aids and facilitate the work of cutting patterns and materials, also on the cutting mat. The four handy fabric bags, filled with small metal balls, keep thin pattern paper and fine fabrics reliably in position, thereby enabling precise cutting. With its soft surface, it is gentle on the material and leaves no pressure marks. The fixing weights are a helpful aid especially for fabrics on which pins leave holes, for example oil cloth of soft shell fabrics. Prym provides the fixing weights in a pack of four units in light blue or pink.
|Product||Fixing weights MINI, blue|
|Sales Unit Amount||4 pieces|
Rotary cutter Multi with 3 blades 45mm
- Includes 2 extra spare blades - 1 corrugated blade _ 1 serrated blade
- Includes spacer for the seam allowance
- Rubberised, anti-slip soft grip
- Cuts several layers of fabric simultaneously with ease
- Compatible with the spare blades for rotary cutters from Prym and OLFA